SS 440 Stainless Steel. SS 440A, 440B and 440C stainless steel are AISI and ASTM standard high carbon high chromium martensitic stainless steel, SS440 has high strength, good hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high temperature dimensional stability. For AISI 440 stainless steel datasheet, heat treatment and equivalent chart, please see the tables below.
//// Alloy 400 (UNS designation N04400) is a nickel-copper solid solution alloy with high strength over a wide temperature range. It can only be hardened by cold working. The alloy has excellent resistance to a variety of corrosive environments from mildly oxidizing through neutral and in moderately reducing conditions. Alloy 400 also performs well in marine and other nonoxidizing chloride solutions.
Chemical composition of stainless steelChemical composition of stainless steel. 0.25?? * SUS329J1 denotes austenitic and ferritic stainless steel. (1) May contain at most 0.6% Ni. (2) May have at most 0.6% Mo added. (3) May have at most 0.75% Mo added. 1) Ferritic SUS447J1 and SUSXM27 may contain at most 0.60% Ni. SUS447J1 and SUSXM27 may contain at most 0.50% Ni, 0.20% Cu, and 0.50
information,mechanical properties, physical properties, mechanical properties, heat treatment, and Micro structure, etc. It also contains the use of SS400,such as it is commonly used in bars, sheet,plates, steel coils, steel pipes,forged and other materials application.
Differences Between Grades of Stainless Steel Career TrendDec 20, 2018 · Differences Between Grades of Stainless Steel. Stainless steel is a metal alloy that has elements added to steel which make it rust and corrosion resistant. These alloys also influence the ability to weld, cut, grind, drill and perform other machining and assembly work to it. Stainless steels are similar but have different properties.
- IntroductionOther DesignationsMachinabilityWeldingHot WorkingApplicationsMONEL nickel alloy is a solid solution alloy that can be hardened by the process of cold working. MONEL is a trademark of Special Metals Corporation under which a series of nickel-copper alloys are grouped. Commercially there are many types of MONEL available, such as alloy 400, alloy 401, alloy R-405, Alloy K-500 and Monel 404. The Monel 400 alloy is also known as super alloy monel. This alloy is available in some standard shapes such as hexagon, round, tube, pipe, plate, strip, sheet and wire. The proportionAlloy 400 Corrosion Resistant Nickel - Sandmeyer Steel
- General PropertiesChemical AnalysisCorrosion ResistanceAlloy 400 (UNS N04400) is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments. It is resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking and has high strength and toughness over a wide range of temperatures. The alloy is used extensively in many corrosive applications especially in the marine and chemical processing industries. Alloy 400 is readily fabricated by conventional processing operations. Alloy 400AR is produced in the as-rolled condition to meet higher sAlloy 400 Corrosion Materials
- DescriptionIndustries and ApplicationsResistance to CorrosionFabrication and Heat TreatmentCommon Trade NamesAlloy 400 is a single phase, solid-solution nickel-copper alloy that offers superior resistance to many corrosive environments over temperatures ranging from sub-zero to 800°F. This alloy is only hardenable through cold working, rather than heat treatment. The Curie Temperature of this alloy lies in the ambient temperature range and is affected by variations in the alloys chemical composition. Caution is advised in applications where strong nonmagnetic characteristics are desired. The ratio of copper to nickel in alloCOMPARATOR - AK SteelDec 15, 2015 · STAINLESS STEEL COMPARATOR MARTENSITIC STAINLESS STEELS These steels of the 400 series usually contain a minimum of 11.5% up to 18% chromium and have higher levels of carbon than ferritics. They are capable of being heat treated to high strength and fatigue properties, and is used in aerospace components. PH 15-7 Mo
SS400 Chemical Composition,SS400 Mechanical Properties Ss400 steel is composed of carbon, silicon, manganese, and low levels of phosphorus and sulphur. It is one of the most commonly used hot rolled general structural steel. The melting point of SS400 is 1430 degree Celsius. SS400 Chemical Composition
This page cover the SS400 chemical element, Mechanical Properties, SS400 Datasheet, Cross Reference of SS400 steel, Mainly used for .
SS400 Structural Steel - An Overview - MEADinfoSep 11, 2010 · SS400 Chemical Composition As per JIS G 3101, Carbon (C), Silicon (Si) and Manganese (Mn) content are not controlled. Phosphorus (P) 0.05% Max and Sulphur (S) 0.05% Max have to controlled below these levels.
- Material SpecificsMaterial CharacteristicsMetal Spinning and Stainless SteelSS400 - SteelJIS - Datasheet, Chemical composition SS400. Classification:Structural steel. Standards:JIS G 3101 :Rolled steels for general structure. Applications:Hot-rolled steel used for general structure such as bridges, ships, rolling stocks and other. Chemical composition % of grade SS400. Alloy elements may be added as required.
Stainless Steel - Grade 410 (UNS S41000)
- IntroductionKey PropertiesCompositionMechanical PropertiesPhysical PropertiesGrade Specification ComparisonPossible Alternative GradesCorrosion ResistanceHeat ResistanceHeat TreatmentGrade 410 stainless steels are general-purpose martensitic stainless steels containing 11.5% chromium, which provide good corrosion resistance properties. However, the corrosion resistance of grade 410 steels can be further enhanced by a series of processes such as hardening, tempering and polishing. Quenching and tempering can harden grade 410 steels. They are generally used for applications involving mild corrosion, heat resistance and high strength. Martensitic stainless steels are SS400 Low Carbon Steel Supply from Taiwan - JFS Steel SS400 according to material grade and name defined in the JIS G 3101 standard, The first S stands for "Steel", the second S stands for "Structure", and 400 for the lower limit tensile strength of 400 MPa. Ordinary structural steel with a tensile strength of 400 Mpa.This steel is the most widely used in JIS standard. Its use covers structures such as bridges, ships, vehicles, etc., in the shape
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION ( IN PERCENTAGE ) 1.5 max. * Thickness of 1.27mm & below will have elongation of 20% min.
Stainless Steel 316 - Alloy CompositionThe 316 family is a group of austenitic stainless steels with superior corrosion resistance to 304 stainless steel. This alloy is suitable for welding because it has a carbon content lower than 301 to 303 series alloys to avoid carbide precipitation in welding applications. The addition of molybdenum and a slightly higher nickel content make
Austenitic stainless steels Note 1:Single values are maxima unless otherwise stated. Note 2:Hardness specication limits given are HRB = Rockwell B scale, HRC = Rockwell C scale, HB = Brinell Hardness. Note 4:Mechanical properties shown are for the commonly available form listed; properties of other forms for the grade may vary.
The Properties and Composition of Monel 400
- OverviewFabricationApplicationsDrawbacksStandard Composition of Monel 400Properties of Nickel-Copper Alloy Monel 400Mostly nickel and copper, the standard composition of Monel 400 includes:1. Nickel (plus cobalt):63% minimum 2. Carbon:0.3% maximum 3. Manganese:2.0% maximum 4. Iron:2.5% maximum 5. Sulfur:0.024% maximum 6. Silicon:0.5% maximum 7. Copper:29-34%Stainless Steel Comparator AK SteelThe semi-austenitic grades are AK Steel 17-7 PH® Stainless Steel and AK Steel PH 15-7 Mo® Stainless Steel. They are austenitic in the annealed state, but martensitic in the hardened condition. AK Steel 17-7 PH Stainless Steel has excellent high strength and fatigue properties, and is used in aerospace components.
Oct 27, 2017 · 400 series stainless steel is a kind of iron, carbon chromium alloy. This stainless steel has a martensitic structure and an iron element, so it has normal magnetic properties. 400 series stainless steel has a strong resistance to high temperature oxidation, and compared with carbon steel, its physical properties and mechanical properties have been further improved.